Revit Electrical (Intermediate 2 Days Course) @ €395.00pp
*Previous Revit experience recommended, see our Revit Essentials course.
This leading Building Information Modelling (BIM) tool used by Building Services Engineers and technicians for designing and modelling mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems. based design and design team collaboration and data sharing. The 3D models are used to streamline the design and analysis process and improve collaboration among project teams. This comprehensive course digs into the essential skills required to use the software to design and to share information.
This course covers:
- Establishing a project
- Equipment, Fixtures and fittings
- Introducing systems
- Basic Schedules and legends
- Electrical systems
- Security system, data systems
- Spaces, Zones, areas and volumes
- Basic subdivision and collaboration
- Basic Family editing (See comments in the email)
- Considering options and alternatives
- Energy Analysis
- Working with parametrics