Dates: Select dates from the Date options on the right --->
Time: 1-2PM (GMT+1)
- 10-hours Instruction
- 10-hours Self Learning Exercises
- Digital Training Manual
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion
This course will give the trainee the skills and knowledge to start creating their own visual programming scripts through Dynamo, how to create elements, place families, import info from excel, export data into Excel, set parameter values, create geometry, how to use Dynamo Player and more. All the exercises used during the course are applicable to your own projects, so you will have around 20 scripts ready to use at the end of the course.
Course will be delivered online, using
Please register with your Company Teams email or Free Microsoft outlook.com, hotmail.com etc or create a free account at www.outlook.com.
- “Blended-Learning” course, with live 1-hours online lectures & demonstrations from ArcDox Instructors, followed by self-learning exercises. Follow-up questions and discussions in Teams.
- Sessions will be recorded and accessible through Teams.
- Participants who do not have access to software must Download a Trial from Autodesk.
For any course material querie please contact
Pat Slattery (email@example.com)
Technical queries, Please contact
Ken Montague (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Places are limited. Payment confirms booking. Contact us if you need to pay by Invoice and EFT.