Dates: Select dates from the Date options on the right --->
Time: 1-2PM (GMT+1)
- 10-hours Instruction
- 10-hours Self Learning Exercises
- Digital Training Manual
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion
This course is intended to cover the creation of 2D and 3D revit families such as repeating detail items, management of nested families. and also some more advanced features of Revit such as Design Options, Phasing, Work-sharing, Shared parameters, Site models, Shared coordinates and more. Who should attend? Professionals involved or interested in BIM in relation to Construction or Model Management or those responsible for Informational delivery on Projects.
Recommended experience level:
For professionals with previous experience in Revit, or just focus in create content.
Course will be delivered online, using
Please register with your Company Teams email or Free Microsoft outlook.com, hotmail.com etc or create a free account at www.outlook.com.
- “Blended-Learning” course, with live 1-hours online lectures & demonstrations from ArcDox Instructors, followed by self-learning exercises. Follow-up questions and discussions in Teams.
- Sessions will be recorded and accessible through Teams.
- Participants who do not have access to software must Download a Trial from Autodesk.
For any course material querie please contact
Pat Slattery (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Technical queries, Please contact
Ken Montague (email@example.com)
Places are limited. Payment confirms booking. Contact us if you need to pay by Invoice and EFT.