Dates: Select dates from the Date options on the right --->
Time: 1-2PM (GMT+1)
- 10-hours Instruction
- 10-hours Self Learning Exercises
- Digital Training Manual
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion
This comprehensive course is aimed at helping all Architectural practitioners, to quickly become proficient in BIM workflows and methodology, using the Autodesk Revit platform. It digs into the essential skills required to use the software to design and to share information, in the context of a BIM process and market best practices, whilst referencing prevailing standards and protocols. Read more.
Course will be delivered online, using
Please register with your Company Teams email or Free Microsoft outlook.com, hotmail.com etc or create a free account at www.outlook.com.
- “Blended-Learning” course, with live 1-hours online lectures & demonstrations from ArcDox Instructors, followed by self-learning exercises. Follow-up questions and discussions in Teams.
- Sessions will be recorded and accessible through Teams.
- Participants who do not have access to software must Download a Trial from Autodesk.
For any course material querie please contact
Pat Slattery (email@example.com)
Technical queries, Please contact
Ken Montague (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Places are limited. Payment confirms booking. Contact us if you need to pay by Invoice and EFT.