Revit BIM Collaboration (1 Day) @ €270.00pp
This 1 Day Revit BIM Collaboration 'workshop style' training course is a cross between Revit Essentials and Revit Advance training covering the following Module Titles. Please note that for training on Naviswork one can attend our 3 Day BIM Tools Introduction to Autodesk course
This course covers:
- Establish a Project, Shared Coordinates Use White Frog Office Building, and OS Map
- Establish a Project, Copy and Monitoring Bring three Revit Models together.
- Sheet Compilation and Publication With reference to BS 1192 & Pas1192-2
- Basic Subdivision & Collaboration Create A360 Account & Create Worksets
- The CDE, Inc. A360 Collaborate, BIM 360 Docs, Glue & Field.
- Set up an online project and upload a Revit model.
- Project Review