This lecture-style workshop is aimed at project directors and leaders (as well as project staff), to give a core understanding of BIM (Building Information Modelling), the benefits and importance of BIM, and the effect of the process on traditional project workflows.
This is an essential for everyone involved in the Planning, Design, Construction or Operations of Buildings, who wants a concise Introduction to BIM (Building Information Modelling).
This session covers:
- What BIM is, and how it affects current industry work processes.
- The main drivers and benefits of BIM for the various project stakeholders.
- Examining international trends in BIM, and activities in the Irish industry.
- Reviewing skills and competencies required for companies to be competitive in a global market.
- Practical advice on how to engage in BIM.
- Broad understanding current and emerging standards and protocols.
- Questions and discussion.